Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Del Vallino S.p.A., VAT n. 04845010158, with Headquarters in Via della Spiga 2, Milan, is the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 24 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, for the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller informs you therefore that the personal data acquired are subject to processing in compliance with the above mentioned legislation.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
- Identifying data (name, surname, email and telephone of natural persons);
- Cookies: the website uses technical and aggregate statistical cookies.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data you provide are collected by telematic means and processed, even with the help of electronic means, for the following purposes: To respond to requests for information, quotation/estimate or any other kind of information indicated by the User in the e-mail sent to the contact details in the “contacts” and “information” sections of the website;
The personal data you provide will be stored by the Data Controller and processed by employees and/or professionals duly authorised by him, who perform these activities under his direct supervision and responsibility, such as administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators.
The data communicated may be transmitted to external parties that perform functions closely related and instrumental to the operation of the Service, such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data and its processing are required in relation to the purposes n. 1, as it is strictly necessary to send the information expressly requested by the data suject, therefore a refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to such requests.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or may be communicated to companies and/or persons, which provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Controller. For the sake of clarity, their different types are indicated:
- Companies that collaborate with the Data Controller;
- Professional firms;
- Technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies;
- Competent authorities and/or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Public administrations for their institutional purposes;
- Professionals qualified for the purpose of the study and resolution of any legal and contractual problems.
The list of External Processors, including further data useful for identification, is available at the registered office of the Controller.
Personal data will NOT be disclosed.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data will be processed for the time indicated:
- Data useful for security and fraud identification or prevention – Up to 36 months;
- Data for analysis aimed at developing and improving services – Up to 36 months;
- Data to answer user’s requests – Up to 36 months.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In relation to the aforesaid processing, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in art. 15 – 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the processing is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524)
by contacting Federico Buccellati Del Vallino S.p.A., with registered office in Via della Spiga 2, Milan, tax code and VAT number 04845010158, by calling the number +(39) 0276003867, by sending a fax to the number +(39) 02781758 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested at the addresses above.
Further information about the processing of data may also be communicated verbally.